This very challenging lot was very wide and not deep. Additionally, the lake view was to the right side. To make this work we made the home L shaped and loaded the two story portion of the house on the left with porches overlooking the small yard and beyond to the lake.
Some features include:
- Dogtrot style foyer dividing master suite from family spaces
- guest rooms, exercise room and sports closet opening from upstairs game room
- spectacular views from game room porch as well as first floor outdoor living
- His office with safe room is at one end; Her very romantic sun room at the other
- modern but comfortable and sculptural dual master bath with natural daylighting
- separate one car garage/man cave at opposite end from daily use garage
- bridge like access to front door coordinating with the water theme.
- Oversized sliding doors
- Cove lighting in geometric ceilings